We understand these appraisals are sensitive and can be stressful. We work to relieve any burdens associated with the process, and we will be here for you from start to finish to ensure the entire process is a smooth one for you.
We are here for you from start to finish.
Boggs & Associates provides Estate Appraisals
that meet the requirements of courts, attorneys, IRS & state agencies.
We give the executor all the facts he or she needs to make the Estate process
a smooth one.
Estate Appraisals are needed for tax planning purposes prior to a property owner’s death, and for settling an estate after death:
- Sale to a relative
- Dividing an estate among the heirs or beneficiaries
- Sale to a non-relative
- Prior to listing the home for sale
- Partial interest (typically income property)
- Federal or state estate tax returns
- Gifts and gift trusts
- Determining the basis for capital gains tax
Who needs the estate appraisals?
- Accountants and enrolled agents
- Gift trusts
- Executors and administrators
So, Contact Boggs & Associates, Inc. Today.
-Your Estate Appraisal Experts